Luke Sparks
Mrs. Fraser
Creative Writing
4 January 2013
I am...
a son, the youngest of three, and born in a small town in southern Missouri by the name of Poplar Bluff.
a brother, priveleged to be related to such great siblings, who has followed fairly close in the footsteps of my brothers.
a child at heart, who doesn't want to grow up quite so fast, who is carefree, and that has always enjoyed playing games and laughning.
a student, which has got along with their school life nicely, with more than exceptional academic grades all throughout my career in school.
an athlete, player of football for 6 years, that will never forget the memories of playing the sport of football, and also enjoys playing golf on the side.
a fan, supporter of the New England Patriots since the age of 5, with items and decorations of the Patriots all around me.
a competitor, in everything I am apart of no matter what it is, who dislikes losing a lot.
a friend, always looking to make others laugh and smile, always trying to help those around me.
a gamer, who has loved playing video games since my childhood, who still enjoys playing games to this day.
a hard worker, employer or cook of Steak and Shake for one year, with motivation to do successful things in the future.
a collector, of money, NFL jerseys, music, and games.
I am...
candy, fruit snacks, sour and chewy, white chocolate.
organized with all my belongings, somewhat of neat freak at times.
quiet at first, a lot more talkative once I am known better.
I am...
dirty blonde, longer for a male, soft, always worried about the appearance.
lean, average height, fairly skinny with some athleticism.
Your "I Am" poem is very interesting and is a great use of creative words.
ReplyDeleteLuke, sounds like you are interested in such a wide variety of things! You could relate to so many different people because you are such a diverse person, yourself. I'm looking forward to reading more of your writings
ReplyDeleteHeeyyyyyyy lukipie! i also worked at steak n shake !
ReplyDelete