Thursday, February 21, 2013
Dream Questions
I feel like dreams are definitely symbolic and have deep meanings. Through my life I have noticed many people, mostly famous people, have dreams and set goals off them. I've seen famous people such as athletes, writers, inventors, and many more have dreams to where it changes their life. I had a friend that had a dream to stop what he was doing and go down a different and separate path and it really had a deep meaning to him. He was older than me and a great football player in school and could have possibly went farther if he pursued it. However, one night he had a dream that he needed to stop and turn towards a path of religion and Christianity. He did just that, gave up football, and hasn't changed since. With that being said, dreams can definitely affect people through a mental story. I mean, if they didn't affect anyone, why would so many people talk about them? When it comes to dreams for me, I don't remember many of my dreams but when I do remember them, they are generally about what I was thinking before I fell asleep. I feel like my dreams are almost like replays of life that I've seen before and moments that I consider important to me. That's why I think they are symbolic. I wish I was like other people and remembered more of my dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment